This Agreement, effective ____________, is by and between the Electronic
Communications in Probability ("Journal") and __________________("Author").
In consideration of the following mutual undertakings, it is agreed:
- Author has created a work entitled ______________(the "Work")
and owns the copyright to the Work.
- Author hereby grants to Journal a worldwide, perpetual,
irrevocable, fully-paid up, royalty-free license to publish the Work
in the Journal, its electronic archive, its paper archive, or any
collection of the Journal's works in any form whatsoever. Journal
shall have the right to include the Work as part of its collection
available on interlibrary loan.
- Author agrees that s/he shall not publish the Work in any
other Journal, whether electronic or otherwise, in the same or
substantially the same form as the Work, without acknowledging
prior publication in this Journal.
- Author warrants that s/he has the full power and authority to
enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted in this
- All the authors of this work authorizes the corresponding author
to sign this agreement on their behalf.
Electronic Journal of Probability
and Electronic Communications in Probability
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN PROBABILITY